Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Tully Rinckey PLLC, a successful full-service law firm with offices throughout New York State and metropolitan Washington, DC, is seeking a Director of Public Relations to join our team in our Albany office. This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing law firms in the country (rated by INC Magazine). The firm has also been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by the Albany, NY and Washington, DC Business Journals, respectively.
The Director of Public Relations is responsible for developing and executing strategic communications plans including media and public relations efforts representative of Tully Rinckey PLLC’s strategic vision, mission, and firm principles.The Director of Public Relations will report to the Chief Marketing Officer while managing the Director of Media Relations.
- Leading all strategic public relations efforts that are consistent with the firm’s mission, vision, and goals and that enhance the firm’s public presence in the media, community, and areas in which our attorneys practice.
- Manage comprehensive public relations and media relations programs to support strategic goals for key practice areas.
- Planning and implementing day-to-day public relations operations for the firm, including the development and dissemination of news, feature and photo releases, proactive and reactive media contacts and crisis communications.
- Cultivate and harvest relationships with media across a wide variety of outlets.
- Actively contribute to the growth of the firm’s public relations initiatives by remaining externally connected and identifying areas for growth of the firm’s public image and practice areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, PR, Marketing or Journalism
- Minimum of 5 years experience in PR/Communications
- Experience cultivating and building relationships with the media
- Proven ability to build relationships and influence outcomes
- Strong project and event management skills
- Agency management experience preferred, but not required
- Experience in developing and implementing brand communications and PR plans
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Professional services experience
- Strategic thinker
Benefits include 401(k), vacation, sick and personal time, medical coverage to include voluntary dental, life, and LTD insurance.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements for consideration. Resume submissions and discussions with our firm will be held in the strictest confidence.
If you have any questions or need help using our career portal, please contact our Director of Recruitment, Bethany Schneider, at 518-218-7100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.