Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by multiple business journals Tully Rinckey PLLC, is seeking ambitious and experienced attorneys to join our expanding Corporate and Commercial Law practice team in Syracuse, Buffalo, NY. This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing law firms in the country (rated by INC Magazine).
Tully Rinckey PLLC has made a strong commitment to excellence, teamwork, diversity, and personal/professional development. We strive to create an environment that attracts and retains colleagues with a combination of competitive benefits, positive work environment, and dynamic company culture. Our firm offers highly competitive compensation packages, favorable cross selling opportunities, and key support from an award winning marketing department to help you grow and sustain your practice.
We are currently seeking a Corporate and Commercial Law Attorney with at least five (5) years of experience and a portable book of business exceeding $300,000.00. The ideal attorney will have a wealth of experience addressing business transactions including but not limited to contract negotiations, securities, tax law, bankruptcy, and financial reporting.
The ideal candidates will be proficient in regard to the following matters:
• Knowledge of the judicial system, professional ethics principles, legal procedural rules, court rules, confidentiality procedures, logic or precedent, and public speaking techniques;
• Legal research skills and concepts, to include all types of associated legal documentation;
• Knowledge of relevant laws;
• Reading comprehension, writing skills, concise judgment, and decision-making skills;
• Negotiation techniques with proven positive outcomes, solving complex problems, and logic and reasoning to reach conclusions in the best interest of clients;
• Effective communication and active listening skills; and
• Ability and drive to procure, cultivate, and sustain a client base.
Competitive compensation, employer matched 401(k), paid holidays, vacation and sick time a comprehensive benefits package to include six health insurance options, three dental plans, vision, life, short term and long term disability insurance, and a 24/7 concierge telemedicine service.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements for consideration. Resume submissions and discussions with our firm will be held in the strictest confidence.
If you have any questions or require assistance using our career portal, please contact our Hiring Team at 518-218-7100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.