Tully Rinckey PLLC, a successful full-service law firm with ten offices throughout the country, is seeking a Director of Client Relations to join our Albany, NY based team. This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing law firms in the country (rated by INC Magazine). The firm has also been recognized as Best Places to Work by multiple business journals.
Tully Rinckey PLLC has made a strong commitment to excellence, teamwork, diversity, and personal/professional development. We strive to create a positive work environment that attracts and retains employees through a combination of benefits, working conditions, and company culture.
What we’re looking for:
The Director of Client Relations will oversee daily operations of the Client Relations team which supports the entire firm’s client service program and initiatives. The Director of Client Relations will lead, manage and motivate individuals within the department in an effort to achieve new business and customer service goals on a daily basis. This position will create, manage and develop and agile team that is responsible for booking consultations, retaining new clients and assisting with client inquiries for the firm’s statewide and nationwide practice. This position is also responsible for overseeing the client experience with the firm through case closure.
The qualified candidate will have 5-10 years in a leadership and/or management role and a track record of results attributable to his or her efforts. This candidate will be responsible to recruit, train and coach a team of top performers. This is a detail oriented position requiring a high degree of analytical, organization and communication skills. The Director of Client Relations will also train and coach the firm’s attorneys on Client Relations methods and techniques. The candidate will be expected to achieve daily, weekly and monthly goals set by the firm’s Chief Operating Officer and Founding Partners.
• Develop tactical business plans and strategies to ensure attainment of goals and profitability.
• Accountable for all performance, training, and professional development of the Client Relations team and the firm's attorneys related to new client acquisition.
• Design, implement, and manage metrics for driving client acquisition productivity.
• Develop and implement cross marketing, business development and sales related training strategies that lead to additional new business for the firm.
• Establish infrastructure and processes to support intake and prospective new client follow up activities.
• Ensure that all inbound leads receive a prompt response and that all leads in the firm's database receive follow-up according to the firm's procedures.
• Recruit, train, motivate and coach a team of top performers.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• 5-10 years of leadership and/or management experience.
• Demonstrated leadership background and must have a results oriented management approach. Inside sales experience and call center experience preferred.
• Must be a self-starter, proactive and able to take the lead on tasks with minimal direction.
• Experience in Microsoft Office suite and intermediate skill level in Microsoft excel;
• Ability to plan and implement strategic initiatives.
• Strong motivational, negotiation and persuasive skills.
• Must possess excellent writing skills.
• Able to cultivate solid, productive working relationships with internal attorneys, managers, staff, and peers in order to facilitate collaboration towards identifying innovative solutions.
• Hard working, able to manage numerous challenging work assignments simultaneously under deadline pressure in a fast-paced environment, and willing to work extended hours when necessary.
• Excellent decision-making, problem-solving skills and good judgment.
• Experience in a law firm is not required.
• The desire and ability to be a part of and contribute to a team-oriented management culture.
Interested applicants should send resume and cover letter, work samples and salary requirements via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Responses to this ad with omitted requirements will not be considered.
Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, to include six health insurance options, three dental plans, vision, life, short term and long term disability insurance, employer matched 401(k), paid holidays, vacation and sick time, and a 24/7 concierge telemedicine service.