Tully Rinckey PLLC, a successful full-service law firm with 10 offices throughout the United States including locations in Washington D.C, New York City, Texas and California, is seeking a Managing Partner for their Dublin, Ireland office. The firm has more than 70 attorneys who handle a wide variety of legal matters including corporate law, labor and employment, immigration, trade agreements and international tax. The Dublin office will be the first of Tully Rinckey PLLC’s International expansion plans.
The Managing Partner will have Owner or Managing Partner experience in the Irish legal market with a focus on corporate law for domestic and international companies.
The Managing Partner will:
• Run and manage the Dublin office with a focus on European growth and International opportunity
• Craft a long term business development strategy and oversee the plan’s success
• Manage the deliverables of a 5 to 10-person staff including partners, junior solicitors and support staff
• Focus business development efforts on existing Tully Rinckey practice areas as well as new opportunities
• Grow the Tully Rinckey brand in the Irish legal market
• Minimum seven years of legal and client facing experience
• Law Society or Ireland Qualifications and Standards
• International business development experience
• Portable book of business
• Track record of profitable growth in a law firm