Tully Rinckey PLLC, a successful full-service law firm with 10 offices throughout the United States including locations in Washington D.C, New York City, Texas and California, is seeking Solicitors to join their international expansion in Dublin, Ireland. The firm has more than 70 attorneys that handle a wide variety of legal matters including corporate law, labor and employment, immigration, trade agreements and international tax. This is an opportunity to join one of the United States’ fastest growing law firms (rated by INC Magazine).
Ideal Solicitors will have extensive experience in the Irish legal market with a focus on corporate law for domestic and international companies.
• Run and manage their practice area with a focus on European growth and International opportunity
• Assist the Managing Partner in creating a long term business development strategy focused on their primary practice area
• Find opportunities for synergy with US based Tully Rinckey offices
• Grow the Tully Rinckey brand in the Irish legal market
• Minimum three to five years of legal and client facing experience
• Law Society or Ireland Qualifications and Standards
• Track record of profitable growth in a law firm