Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by multiple business journals Tully Rinckey PLLC, is seeking a Recruiting Assistant to join our team in our Buffalo, NY office. This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing law firms in the country (rated by INC Magazine).
The Tully Rinckey PLLC Recruitment Department is responsible for creating and managing a proactive pipeline of candidates for key roles across the firm. The Recruiting Assistant will identify talent, conduct phone call screenings of support staff and attorney applicants and contribute to filling positions in each of the firm’s ten office locations. Ideal candidates will have a sales minded attitude and excellent communication skills. In addition, the Recruiting Assistant will be tasked with the following:
• Schedule interviews using the firm’s applicant tracking system (ATS).
• Recruit talent through passive and active sources including postings, social media, internet research, referrals, and direct recruiting.
• Assist with report preparation statistics.
• Post and edit job descriptions through the firm’s ATS.
• Coach candidates on what to expect throughout the entirety of the interview process (including interview path feedback and timing).
• Screen applicants and conduct reference checks.
• Provide updates to the hiring web site and recruiting print materials.
• Research local legal organizations and stay current of evolving developments in the legal field.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Preferred candidates will have sales, marketing, or consulting experience and excellent communication skills
• Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree
• Must be a self-starter, pro-active and able to take the lead on tasks with minimal direction.
• Ability to consult with attorneys and staff across all levels of seniority.
• Experience in a law firm is not required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel.
Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package to include six health insurance options, three dental plans, vision, life, short term and long term disability insurance, employer matched 401(k), paid holidays, vacation and sick time, and a 24/7 concierge telemedicine service.
Please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to be considered. Resume submissions and discussions with our firm will be held in the strictest confidence.