Tully Rinckey PLLC, a successful full-service law firm with offices throughout the United States is expanding into Dublin, Ireland and is seeking a European Director of Marketing.
The Senior Director of Marketing will be responsible for accelerating growth of the firm by implementing the strategy and direction of the firm’s marketing initiatives. The European Director of Marketing will build and develop innovative marketing and public relations strategies that will support the firm’s exponential growth plan. This position will report directly to the Senior Director of European Operations and work closely with the firm’s Founding Partners.
- Develop and implement the firm's marketing strategy to include the implementation of innovative digital, social, video and email marketing strategies;
- Manage and oversee revenue generating online marketing initiatives.
- Develop and implement proactive marketing and business development strategies for the firm that build upon existing client relationships;
- Develop and implement strategic marketing and public relations plans that will successfully grow new practice areas and markets for the firm;
- Identify, procure, oversee and present responses to legal services RFP’s marketing the firm’s practice areas;
- Develop and implement tools and techniques to support and enhance attorney client relationships, practice area marketing efforts;
- Perform market research and implement tactical plans to include identifying key clients, recruiting prospects and new markets for firm growth;
- Update and develop firm collateral and marketing material including newsletters, catalogs, brochures, attorney biographies, advertisements and website;
- Ensure that marketing and sponsorship activities are linked to firm goals and strategic objectives;
- Ensure that media relations activities support business growth and are in line with the firm mission and vision;
- Assist with discrete projects as assigned by senior management.
- Intelligent, innovative and hard-working individual with a proven track record of success and leadership skills;
- The desire and ability to be a part of and contribute to a team-oriented management culture;
- Demonstrated ability to pick up new technologies quickly;
- Success minded individual with experience communicating and reporting to c-level executives or attorneys;
- Ability to deliver results and execute independently with minimal direction;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, workflow, and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to procure, analyze and respond to solicitations and RFP’s, build and manage budgets, cultivate productive working relationships with internal managers, staff and peers as well as partners and consultants.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field;
- Minimum 5 years of direct marketing experience in a professional services environment (legal, financial, accounting, etc.);
- Must demonstrates a broad understanding of marketing, public relations, management and/or business development experience;
- Experience effectively utilizing CRM software, preferably Salesforce;