Tully Rinckey PLLC, a successful full-service law firm with ten offices nationwide is seeking a Digital Marketing Associate to join our team. This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing law firms in the country (rated by INC Magazine). The firm has also been recognized as Best Places to Work by the Albany, NY and Washington, DC Business Journals.
While the firm continues to build its presence in the legal market, the Digital Marketing Associate will be responsible for the development and execution of aggressive digital marketing programs reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer located in Albany, NY. This is a non-exempt position that involves working with the firm’s attorneys and marketing staff to develop strategic business development and marketing plans to achieve new business revenue and build the firm’s practice areas.
Day to day activities entail working in an extremely fast paced environment marketing complex areas of law. The ideal candidate will be responsible for generating new business revenue due to his/her efforts.
- Maintain and manage the firm’s website making necessary content and design revisions as provided to you by the Chief Marketing Officer
- Maintain and manage firm SEO vendors to oversee campaigns, identifying positive and negative trends and areas for improvement
- Work with vendors to develop a strategic SEO strategy for the firm and relevant practice areas.
- Create and implement strategic digital marketing plans that will generate new business revenue for the firm.
- Set best practice policies for the execution of digital marketing campaigns across the range of supported channels from analysis of data collected.
- Develop strategic business development plans and work with attorneys individually with their business development strategy.
- Assist with generating prospects and leads for possible inbound sales.
- Identify, plan, coordinate, and manage legal webinars, seminars and events that will generate new business.
- Coordinate and develop specialized electronic communications.
- Design and develop marketing materials for the firm, its attorneys, and events, such as business cards, brochures, flyers and event invitations.
- Identify market trends and plans to target new audiences and market new legal service areas.
- Based on priorities set by the Chief Marketing Officer, progress daily and on-going maintenance of the firm’s website, to include web bio, web content, and graphics updates.
- On a schedule outlined by the Chief Marketing Officer, generate basic SEO, web traffic, and analytics reporting of the firm website and other online properties via Google Analytics and other reporting tools to discern the performance and ROI attributable to online marketing campaigns.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience with web development, graphic design and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud suite.
- Experience with WordPress website management platform
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be a self-starter, pro-active and able to take the lead on tasks with minimal direction.
- Attention to detail, ability to work individually and multi task in a fast paced environment as well as work in a team environment.
- Must possess very strong writing skills and have the ability to grasp and interpret legal concepts.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytic and organizational skills.
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience in a law firm is not required.
Interested applicants should send resume and cover letter, work samples and salary requirements via email to email@example.com. Responses to this ad with omitted requirements will not be considered.
Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, to include six health insurance options, three dental plans, vision, life, short term and long term disability insurance, employer matched 401(k), paid holidays, vacation and sick time, and a 24/7 concierge telemedicine service.