Tully Rinckey PLLC, a full-service international law firm, is seeking a Real Estate Closing Coordinator to join the team in our Buffalo, NY office. This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing law firms in the country (rated by INC Magazine).
Working with Real Estate Attorneys, Paralegals, and other Legal Support Staff, this position will be directly responsible for all assisted and private client refinance files (files are received upon assignment by lenders). The ideal candidate will handle the day-to-day requirements in preparation of closing, which includes clearing title and direct conversations with clients, lenders, and title companies. A strong attention to detail, commitment to quality work product, and client service skills are all required.
Specific duties are:
- Responsible for the preparation of the Closing Disclosure statements, receiving lender approval and providing figures to all parties as well as reviewing bank documents for accuracy prior to signing.
- Travel to retrieve bank drafts prior to attending closings in the office and/or at a Clerk’s Office as required by the daily schedule.
- Returning closed loan packages to the lenders and any required disbursements to debtors.
- Handling any post-closing requirements by lenders and/or title companies.
- Minimum of three to five years of experience with real estate support, preferably as a real estate paralegal, real estate closer, real estate assistant, or similar position.
- Real estate experience at a law office preferred.
- Knowledge of separation of CDs, reviewing title, clearing title, and real estate closings.
- Experience with CD preparation software required.
- Secondary degree in related field strongly preferred.
- Must be proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office and document management software or equivalent.
- Must be able to prepare draft documentation using Word or through templates and be able to revise and finalize as directed.
- Must be a self-starter, work well with co-workers and perform all duties outlined above.
Competitive compensation, employer matched 401(k), paid holidays, vacation and sick time a comprehensive benefits package to include six health insurance options, three dental plans, vision, life, short term and long term disability insurance, and a 24/7 concierge telemedicine service.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements for consideration.