Tully Rinckey PLLC, a successful full-service international law firm with coast-to-coast locations, is seeking an Operations Assistant to join our team in our Albany, NY office. This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing law firms in the country (rated by INC Magazine). The firm has also been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by the Albany, NY and Washington, DC Business Journals, respectively.
Responsible for project management, reporting, and assisting senior leadership with overall company strategy, objectives, and goals. Works closely with senior management to provide C-suite executive support and is able to exercise discretion and independent judgement on matters of significance impacting firm operations, oversees firm training and onboarding, oversees and tracks strategic planning initiatives, travel and other operational tasks carried out by the Operations Assistant. In addition to reporting, project management, and analyses the position will also perform various administrative tasks and perform the following duties:
Duties and Responsibilities include the following, and other duties may be assigned.
- Works closely with Senior Management to implement strategic projects.
- Interacts with colleagues, clients, and vendors.
- Assist with senior management travel, mail and office support tasks.
- Manages and compiles data and oversees strategic initiatives related to the firm’s strategic plan and annual calendar.
- Accesses proprietary information, attorney-client privileged material, and/or trade secrets that are exclusively in the workplace.
- Provides analyses and communicates results, issues and recommendations for improvement.
- Monitors and Prepares the senior management calendar of events. Oversee the firm calendaring process to ensure firm-wide events are properly docketed.
- Coordinate firm wide and management events.
- Obtains ‘wet’ signatures on documents that frequently must be hand processed in the office for transmission outside of the office or saved to our confidential database.
- Performs a liaison function between the firm and office landlords and vendors.
- Requires regular attendance in the office.
- Language Ability:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence independently. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Math Ability:
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Reasoning Ability:
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to think outside of the box and effectively handle problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have a strong knowledge of word processing software, spreadsheet software, and internet browsing.
- Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Experience developing data-driven analysis
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to coordinate complex projects requiring consideration of multiple variables
Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university in business degree preferred; and two to four years related experience and/or training in a business professional environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Benefits include 401(k), vacation, sick and personal time, medical coverage to include voluntary dental, life, and STD/LTD insurance. Please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration. Resume submissions and discussions with our firm will be held in the strictest confidence. If you have any questions or need help using our career portal, please contact our Hiring Team at 518-218-7100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.